суббота, 2 января 2016 г.

The Best of Closet Cooking 2016

Hi! I am Kevin Lynch and I am the author of ClosetCooking.com, a food and recipe website,
where I share my favourite recipes that I cook in my closet sized kitchen. For most of my life I did not really cook much of anything but all that changed a few years ago when I found my love of cooking and things kind of snow balled from there! These days cooking is my hobby and my passion and I spend most of my free time in the kitchen whipping up tasty dishes that I photograph and share on ClosetCooking.com. It has become a tradition for me to assemble the most popular recipes on ClosetCooking.com every year and place them in a cookbook. This is the 2016 edition of The Best of Closet Cooking series with all of the tastiest recipes published on ClosetCooking.com in 2015. The year 2015 slowed down a bit but there were still plenty of tasty recipes and this collection of them is an amazing one filled with a lot of quick and easy one pot meals that are on the healthier side along with some decadent recipes for tailgating or special occasions! For your gastronomic pleasure I give you the 25 tastiest and most popular recipes from ClosetCooking.com in 2015 in order of popularity!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16769673/The%20Best%20of%20Closet%20Cooking%202016.pdf

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий