четверг, 7 января 2016 г.

new day, new life

Do it and change something around you! You can! I can’t - You answer is 


"I can't". I'll sleep a little more. I'm tired. Routine, routine.... What is the 

routine for you? Perhaps the word "be" determines your daily routine. Be 

today, and now in this moment. It's important for you. Don't let your mind 

to swim and get stuck in the past time. Don't get stuck in your mind 

illusions, dreams, fantasies in the future. You can skip "today". The 

moment "today" has arrived. Do it today, what you can't do tomorrow and 

did yesterday. Good morning, darling, - you say himself. Today you will 

have the most wonderful day of the year! Today, I will make the most 

significant actions in my lives! Today I get out of the most desperate 

situations! Today, I'm on top of my life success! Today I begin a new life!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6J-gIpxgHAvV2VjWFl5NW5xaWM/view?usp=sharing

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий