суббота, 30 января 2016 г.

A Powerful Habit I Learned From A Shaman


A few years ago, a shaman in Honduras taught me an extremely useful technique to
dissolve stress and anxiety. It’s had a pretty profound effect on my life and today I’d like to share it with you.
Like much of the healing wisdom that comes from native cultures, this teaching began with an observation about nature.
As we sat together, the curandero asked me how I felt about deer. Yes, our furry four-legged friends that frolic in the forest.
He explained that they are a mighty power animal and a great role model for us humans to learn from.
http://www.thesacredscience.com/blog1/a-powerful-habit-i-learned-from-a-shaman?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=The%20Sacred%20Science%20Free%20Online%20Screening&utm_content=TSS_ShamanicPractice_PeacefulObserver

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий