четверг, 15 октября 2015 г.

I'm Calling B.S. by Brandon Hawk

There are a lot of them, but for this book, I want to focus on a few of the most prevalent
and most damaging that my team and I have spent reversing in people’s lives to help them create the life they really want long-term.
During this short read, we'll debunk 7 of these myths:
• MYTH #1: LIFE ISN’T ABOUT YOU.
• MYTH #2: HUSTLE TO GET AHEAD.
• MYTH #3: DELAY GRATIFICATION.
• MYTH #4: COMMUNITY CURES LONELINESS..
• MYTH #5: EMOTIONS ARE UNRELIABLE & DANGEROUS.
• MYTH #6: LIFE ISN’T ABOUT FEELING GOOD.
• MYTH #7: YOU COMPLETE ME.
I call them “myths” because that’s what they are: fantasies that have been told so many times we’ve started to believe them. BS that gets passed around like it’s fact.
And like all myths, once you grab a hold of the truth, you’ll wonder how you ever got by without it!
http://books.noisetrade.com/brandonhawk/im-calling-bs

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий