пятница, 23 ноября 2018 г.

THE TAPPING SOLUTION LIBRARY


The Ultimate Book Bundle includes:

"The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss and Body Confidence"
"The Tapping Solution for Pain Relief"
"The Tapping Solution: A Revolutionary System for Stress Free Living"
"Gorilla Thumps and Bear Hugs: A Tapping Solution Children’s Story" 
"The Big Book of Hugs - A Barkley the Bear Story" 

Tapping Results

Tapping Love Quote"In just a few weeks I have had some great results. Firstly, taming my inner critic has been amazing. I now find that I just see my intuition sharing with me things that perhaps I could see in a situation, but I have stopped beating myself up.

I have found a new ability/way of dealing with financial issues - instead of getting the old sinking feeling in the gut, I have been able to turn them into something positive."


- Elizabeth | Sydney, Australia

https://www.thetappingsolution.com/store/?search=books

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий