суббота, 3 ноября 2018 г.

Hashimoto's Food Pharmacology Cookbook


Hashimoto’s Food Pharmacology equips people with Hashimoto’s & other autoimmune
conditions with real food solutions in this beautiful, easy-to-use cookbook.

When I was in pharmacy school, I found that food has a very profound impact on our healing and what we put in our bodies will either heal us or make us sicker. In the same way that we use pharmaceuticals to impact our biology, we can use food as our medicine.
I call this concept food pharmacology. Food can be a powerful ally in your healing journey, and it is important to eat the right foods to get the best results.
While I bring the unique perspective of a pharmacist into my writing, I am also a patient who has walked this journey too. My personal story is what led me to write my first two books, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis: The Root Cause and Hashimoto’s Protocol, and led me to develop my Rootcology supplement line and a host of other Hashimoto’s solutions.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/hashimoto-s-food-pharmacology-cookbook#/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий