понедельник, 2 апреля 2018 г.

ANGELS in Reiki Practice and Life

The angels are among my best friends! The love I share with them is pure, sweet,
unconditional and comforting. My connection with the angels began a decade back, when they helped me cope with the passing on of my grandmother and helped remove a lot of fear and dark energy from my environment. Thereafter, I have communicated with the angels at crucial moments in my life and expressed my deepest feelings to them. Whenever I could not share my feelings with human beings, I called upon these celestial beings and poured my heart out to them. And the best part is they always listened. Not only did they listen, but they also responded with unconditional love by sending help in the form of people or altered circumstances.
https://reikirays.com/thank-you-newsletter/charts-zero/Angels-in-Reiki-Practice-and-Life.pdf

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий