понедельник, 26 марта 2018 г.

REIKI YOUR CRYSTALS

Sometimes you may feel guided to have a client hold a crystal during a session.
This also works great! My Reiki Master gave me a very special stone one time that was made up of Moonstone, Quartz, and Amethyst. Before I learned Reiki I suffered from a lot of fear and anxiety. My Reiki Master had me hold this stone in my hand whenever I started having anxiety and/or fear and it really helped! After I became a Reiki Master I felt guided to share this stone with certain clients. I would send it home with a client who I thought could really use some extra healing and asked them to bring it back in a month’s time. It has gone through a handful of clients this way, each one affirming that holding the stone really helped them to process their feelings and to heal. Basic list of what crystal to use with each chakra: Root Chakra: Tiger’s Eye, Hematite, Bloodstone, Garnet, Ruby, Red/Lodestone 
Sacral Chakra: Smoky Quartz, Orange stones, Carnelian, Red Jasper 
Solar Plexus: Moonstone, Yellow/Amber, Topaz, Argonite, Malachite 
Heart Chakra: Rose Quartz, Green/Emerald, Tourmaline, Pink Calcite 
Throat Chakra: Blue Lace Agate, Celestite, Aquamarine, Blue/Turquoise 
Third Eye Chakra: Quartz, Indigo/Lapis, Lazuli, Sodalite 
Crown Chakra: Violet/Amethyst, Clear Quartz, Clear Calcite, Diamond, Ametrine 
Please know that crystals do not have to be and should not be expensive! I got my first set of basic crystals (one for each chakra) for $10 U.S. dollars. Of course larger stones and special stones that offer more than one crystal will be more expensive than a basic small crystal. Purchasing a basic set of crystals is a great inexpensive way to offer an extra healing property to your Reiki session. Wishing you all love and light.
https://reikirays.com/thank-you-newsletter/charts-zero/Reiki-Your-Crystals.pdf

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий