среда, 20 апреля 2016 г.

Just One Cookbook

buynow
If you have thought of getting my e-Book in the past, or if you know someone who would
enjoy cooking Japanese foods, or if you were looking for a Mother’s Day gift, or if you simply want to help out, please consider purchasing my e-cookbook.
JOC eCookbook Content 600
Today I’m taking a brief break from posting a recipe and wanted to reach out to you personally.  I think we can do a good cause together to help out people who require help due to the devastating natural disasters.
ecuador
As many of you are aware, the death toll from the 7.8-magnitude quake that shook Ecuador on Saturday rose to more than 400 and it left an estimated 3,000 to 5,000 homeless.
In Japan, a 6.4-magnitude quake on Thursday resulted in nine deaths, while a subsequent 7.1-magnitude earthquake that hit early Saturday left at least 30 dead and more than 1,000 more injured.
Kumamoto
I’ve already donated personally (not on behalf of JOC) to the following charities to help both countries; however, I thought I could reach out to you and we could help more people together.
So I have decided to donate 100% of profit I make from selling my e-book in April to 2 charities: Kumamoto Japan Earthquake Relief Fund (50%) and Ecuador Earthquake Relief Fund (50%).
http://www.justonecookbook.com/help-kumamoto-ecuadoor/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий